Thursday, October 1, 2015

Conference

Hello family and friends!

I am so sorry but I really don't have much time to write but I will do my best to get it all in even though this will be short.

This week was hard. Hard, but amazing. I think that one reason that it was so hard was that sometimes Satan just wants us to feel like we aren't doing anything and that we are failures. I am working so hard on getting over that and I can tell that Heavenly Father is answering my prayers. Even with Women's conference! I love how they talked about how we are daughters of God and that he loves us! These are things that we know, but we just needed to be reminded sometimes.

Another way that the Lord helped me this week was through exchanges! This week we went on Exchanges with the Rialto 3rd Hermanas. Usually we don't go back to old areas on exchanges but I had a strong feeling that I need to go. So, I went and worked with Hermana Orr. It turns out that night we had dinner with the Pineda family. If you don't remember them they were my first converts and one of my favorite families in the world! As we went to dinner I heard someone yell "HEY! What are you doing here!" I looked up to see Isreal and he turned and yelled in the house "Morey's back!" Everyone came running outside and they were so happy to see me! But I was even happier to see them! Yayis just had a baby and I got to meet her! While we were talking at dinner I learned that Israel just got the Melchizedek Priesthood, he is serving in the Young Mens, the baby got blessed in the church, and they are all preparing to be sealed as a family in November. I was so overwhelmed with the spirit. To see the amazing changes that they have made and to know that God let me be there to be a part of it. I was so extremely happy. They are also making sure that I will be there for their sealing and said that they would drive all the way down to Indio to pick me up for it. I am so blessed.  

Also, Melissa is getting baptized this week! I will tell you more about that next week.

I am so sorry but I am out of time! I am so excited for conference and hope that you all get a chance to watch it! Also, if you want to get excited for it watch the video "Why conference matters." I love it and I am super excited!!


Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Hermana Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment