Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Transfers!

Hello!!! Happy February!

Goodness, I can't believe it is actually February! That just means that time is FLYING by!!!! This week was super busy and had some crazy ups and downs. 

To start with, teaching seminary was so stinking hard!!! They had some really... interesting kids, and because it was so early nobody really participated. We got up at 4:30 and got to work. We were so stinking tired. However, at least I can say that it was a good experience. I have so much more respect for seminary teachers. The next day we got up at 5:30 because it was Hermana Lozano's departing Temple trip. I went to Rialto and worked with Sister Lewis. it was really fun and their area is super nice! Fortunately the next day we got to get up and normal times. :)

Other than that.. the only news I have to say... is TRANSFERS!!! So, I was told that I would be training. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt! So this week when we said goodbye to families they were all super happy that I was staying. I was mentally and spiritually preparing to train. I felt so peaceful and ready. This morning while we were doing studies we got a call from the Zone Leaders saying... Sister Morey you are getting transfered to San Jacinto with Hermana Jepperson. WHAT?!?!?! I wish someone had taken a picture of our faces because we were in shock. I am not going to lie that I am really sad about this. I am in love with my area and felt like I could spend the rest of my mission here. I also am very sad because I have made such wonderful friends here. Plus, I was going to be celebrating my birthday with hermana Rodriguez who has the same birthday. :) However, I know that the Lord is putting me where he needs me. Right now I don't know why. I don't know why they are taking sisters out of our ward. I don't know why I am not supposed to train... but I am working hard on putting my trust in the Lord and what HE knows is best for me. Not what I think I know is best for me. So.. this week will be full of changes. Please pray for me! I will certainly pray for you. :) 

I love you all so very much. I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Love always, from the last time in Colton California,
Hermana Morey







No comments:

Post a Comment