Monday, February 9, 2015

Palm Desert!




This week has been crazy!!!! 

On Tuesday I said all of my Goodbyes to friends and such and my ward was not very happy to be losing the sister missionaries. That was pretty funny but sad at the same time. We just don't have enough Spanish sisters to fill it up! However, it was nice to be able to say goodbye.

Then on Wednesday I went and met Hermana Jepperson and we drove an hour into the desert and arrived. It looks so different here! Everything is just palm trees, sand, and shrubs. However, It is really pretty at the same time. Just really hot! I can't believe that. It is only February!

I really like my companion. We get along really well and we are working so hard to find people to teach and to help our little brach. Our branch is the best! It is really small but we have the best leaders. Granted, it also has a lot of it's own problems... but it is fun. They have problems like, the teacher doesn't show up to teach gospel principles so we ended up teaching last minute. However, I am so excited to work here. The people have been so nice to me and when they pray they ask that I will be able to feel at home and feel that I have a family here even while my family is far away. I love them so much!!!

I am sorry but I don't have a lot of time. I hope you all know that I love you so much!!! thank you for the Birthday Wishes! It is going to be a good day. 


Love always,
Hermana Morey


No comments:

Post a Comment