Monday, January 26, 2015

Early Morning Seminary

Hello Friends and Family!!!

The weeks just seem to always been flying by! I feel like I just emailed home yesterday. :) That is good and weird at the same time!

This week was pretty good and very interesting. We started the week off with quite a few investigators that throughout the week we either had to stop teaching because they weren't progressing or other reasons. One of these other reasons happened on Thursday. We had just weekly planned and we felt like we had a breakthrough for our investigators Marina and Martin. We felt exactly how to help them progress and we were so excited! 15 minutes before their lesson they had a family member call to tell us that they never wanted us to come back because they weren't interested in our message. Bam! That was so sad!!!  We sat there for a moment just in completely shock. How could someone not want this? Especially when they were doing so well?! It was sad but I know that we just need to find people who are ready to put their trust and faith in our Savior. I just wish people understood the consequences. 

Tomorrow we are teaching Seminary for our ward. We have to get up at 4:30 to be there on time. Woot! I am so grateful that we had seminary during the day at school. I never realized what the church was like in other states. The youth go through so much and they aren't just surrounded by other members like I was. They are so strong though. I really admire them and am excited to teach them tomorrow!

It is Hermana Lozano's last week so we will be working very hard. I hope you all know how much I love the Lord. I also love this work with all of my heart. I know that for the most part it is just Hard. Just hard. However, I feel like I have changed so much. I understand so much more than I ever thought I would. The mission is the refining fire and I am just becoming stronger and better because of it. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve! 

I love you all so much! I hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers! 

Love always,
Hermana Morey



No comments:

Post a Comment