Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Prayers

Buenos dias mi familia!!! Como estan? Como estuvo su semana? Ojala que todo esta bien con ustedes. :)

I can't believe that it is June. I kind of had a mini heart attack this morning when I realized it and also realized that I was probably the very last person to say rabbits. (8 am my time) Does that mean I get the bad luck this month? I sure hope not!

This week was a little rough. I am not going to lie about that. After emailing last week we went to go and see Hermana Escudero and she told us that she actually wasn't interested. The only reason why she went to church was to be with her son. BAM! Ouch. That one really hurt. There is no way that she faked interest for that long. The spirit was SO strong in those lessons and she was doing everything and then just to stop cold turkey? That just put a damper on our day and then we just tried to keep working. On Thursday we had exchanges and I stayed in my area with Sister Hall. She is super duper quiet and it was hard to get her to say anything to me let alone others. She is brand new in the mission and I think she is a little shy. I pulled out ALL of the stops on Thursday so that she could have a good experience for her first one. We had all set appointments but every single one canceled. I literally tried to see everyone I could think of. Investigators, less-actives, potentials, contact referrals, etc. Nobody was home or would let us in. Not one single person. We didn't see anyone! I felt really bad but I knew that I had tried my very best. I knew she was a little disappointed but I did everything that was in my power. 

I need your help! I need prayers. Lots and lots of prayers. Little Artet is 8 years old and wants to be baptized more than anyone else I have ever met in my whole life. She wants to get baptized next week and we only need the permission from her mom and everything will be perfect. She passed her interview and everything! The only problem... they don't think her mom will give it to us. We are going to be calling her at 12:15 tomorrow and we are asking literally EVERYONE to be praying constantly until that time and if everyone can be praying at that time (California time) tomorrow we know that her mom can say yes. We are begging all of you to please pray!!! We fasted yesterday for it and we have faith that it can happen. I would like to thank all of you in advance!

I also hope you all know how much I love this mission. I can feel it changing me every day to be more of the person that God would have me be! I am so extremely blessed and I am working harder than ever to be the best missionary that I can. I know for a fact that this is the true church on Earth and as we keep the covenants that we made with the Lord we can be saved. I also know that it is the ONLY way that we can achieve eternal salvation. That is why I am so willing to do all I can to help others be able to have eternal families and to live with God again. This work is so special and I am so grateful to be here.

I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you with all of my heart!

Hermana Morey


No comments:

Post a Comment