Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Lord is Mindful

Buenos Dias mi familia!! Como estan?

This past week flew by! I can't believe it is Monday again. This week we worked so hard even though our numbers didn't quite show it. I got to go to the doctor for the final time! He says that everything should be okay with my toe now. :) I was so happy to hear that! He is giving me medicine to help with the infection that required me getting my blood drawn but I am okay now. :) Now all I have to worry about is the occasional nightmare where I am told that I need to go home again! 

Conference this past weekend was such a blessing to us. Conference is like the Super-bowl for missionaries. We look forward to it and enjoy every moment. We went to the Stake center and were able to watch all four sessions there. This year was the first time that I had thought and prayed about questions and it was amazing to me how each and every question was answered. They weren't answered in the way that I had hoped or even wanted but they were answers all the same. It amazes me how mindful Heavenly Father is of me. A miracle that I would like to share with you involves one of those questions. I had prayed to Heavenly Father that I would be able to feel His love and know that He is aware of me and that answer didn't come by any of the speakers but by someone who showed up to the final session of conference. Right before the last session started two girls walked in and one of them walked right up to me and said "do you remember me?" She looked really familiar but I couldn't remember where I had met her. Her name is Hermana Brown and she served with my in Cochabamba Bolivia and lives in the stake where I am serving. She had heard about me and was able to find my blog and saw that I had been having a bad week so she decided to go to the Stake Center for Conference to cheer me up a little bit. To me, this was one of the biggest miracles that I have seen in my mission. I felt the love that the Savior has for me so strongly yesterday afternoon and I knew that He sent her to find me. To her it may not have been a big deal, but it was an answer to one of my prayers.

How was your Easter? It was such a blessing to have conference on Easter and to have that Spiritual Boost! Yesterday nobody had signed up to feed us dinner or set appointments with us so we made Easter cards and took them to several members and Investigators. It was such a beautiful evening and it was fun to stop by and help other people feel that the Savior was aware of them. I know that He loves each and every one of us and that He is aware of every single one of our needs. He will be there for us no matter what happens. Just like Elder Holland said, He will never let us fall if we let Him help us. 

I am so grateful for this gospel and for the opportunity that we had to sustain President Monson and all of the general Authorities yesterday. The church is true and the work will continue forward no matter what. It is just for us to decide whose side we are on!

I love you all so very much!!! thank you so much for all of your prayers in my behalf. I cna feel them strengthening me daily.

Love always,
Hermana Morey



Cartoon Clarissa!




No comments:

Post a Comment