Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January!

I can't believe it is 2015! I always felt like 2015 was so far away and now we are here! Time is flying by so quickly I can't even believe it. 

This is going to be a short email but I will try and get everything in!

~We went to the temple on Wednesday! It was so beautiful and amazing. It was freezing cold outside so in the pictures we look nice and warm but we had to go running back to our coats! Goodness, we couldn't have worn our coats in the pictures! It really was such a great experience though. I have never felt so close to our Heavenly father than I did that day. For those of you who have the opportunity to go more often.... GO! It is so wonderful and you will be blessed for it.

~ We were going to go and stop teaching the Espinosa family because they never ended up being there and never came to church but when we stopped by the 15 year-old wanted to get baptized! It was a miracle. Now her younger sister wants to get baptized with her as well!

~I got a really bad cold this week. I lost my voice and felt like I wanted to die. The hard things is that on the mission you can't just stay home until you feel better. Fortunately I was blessed with enough energy to keep going. Also, my companion and ward took good care of me. They got me Eucalyptus Leaves and NyQuil. :) yay! I am feeling so much better!

~For New Years we had to be in by 6pm. We then did weekly planning and because we were super tired we went to bed at 10! Haha such a fun way to celebreate the new year. It was really fun to look back at the year and at everything that has happened. I never could have possibly imagined that it would lead me to where I am now. I started my mission! I went to Colombia, Bolivia, California. I had surgery on my foot, a foot infection, and so much more! It also showed me how the Lord has guided me though all of this. I wouldn't change a moment because I know that there were people I needed to meet all over the world! I am so grateful for every one of them!

I hope you all had a wonderful new years! I hope it wasn't as cold as our week was and I hope that you are all happy and that this year is a great year for all of you!

Love always,
Hermana Morey



Happiest day of her life

No comments:

Post a Comment