Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Finally Got to Cafe Rio!

Hey guys! I really don't feel like writing a big weekly email this week because I would rather spend time responding to the emails that you have sent me. :) I will just share a little bit though.

Our mission came out with the new goals for this year and that is 900 Baptisms! They feel like it is reasonable and if every companionship has 3 baptisms every 4 months we will make it! When they said the goal I didn't feel overwhelmed, I felt inspired. I am going to work my hardest this year so that we can bring these people a knowledge of their savior! 

I got to go to Cafe Rio this week! We had to switch our car for a red one for a couple days, I felt so cool!, and when we switched back we stopped by on our way home. It was so much fun!

I went on splits with a member named Gabby. She is 19 almost 20 and preparing to go on a mission. It was a lot of fun and even though she was shy I can tell that she will be a great missionary. 

I am feeling so much better from my cold! It is a miracle! I got Hermana Lozano sick.. oops. And spent a couple days taking care of her. Now we are both healthy and back to working very hard! 

Ilse is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!!! WOOOTTT!!!!! She is so ready and I am so excited for her. She was the most golden investigator ever!

I hope you all had wonderful weeks! I will talk to you next week!

Love
Hermana Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment