Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

First off, I would like to thank every single person who sent me a Christmas letter the past two weeks! I am so grateful for the outpouring of love that I have felt from so many different families. I pray for you all and I hope you all know how grateful I am for each and every one of you!

This past week has been pretty great. We have been working very hard and trying to spread the Christmas cheer to everyone we see! We have had to drop several investigators, even some I really loved which was extremely hard, but the Lord has blessed us with finding a lot of new people to teach. What is a better Christmas present than to learn that you have a loving Heavenly Father!? I am so grateful for this opportunity to help others feel this wonderful Spirit. 

Have you noticed how Satan has been working very hard to ruin the Spirit of Christmas? Everyone is fighting over gifts, who is getting who what, how expensive is it, how much, and even shortening the name to x-mas. He littlerally took Christ out of Christmas. It breaks my heart how quick people are to forget the many blessings that God has sent us. (That is from the Book of Mormon, Alma) God loves us so much but sometimes we forget that all good things come from Him. Just think, how could a Father send His only son to live a life where so many people would reject him, smite him, and kill him? That must have been so hard. However, it is because He loves each and every one of us that He gave His son so that we can all live with Him again! How fortunate are we to have this knowledge.
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and that you can feel the Love of our Father in Heaven. Please don't forget the real meaning! I promise that God loves you and that He wants the best for you. :) I am so grateful to know all of you and thank you so much for your love, support, and your prayers. 

Love always and Merry Christmas!
Hermana Clarissa Morey






No comments:

Post a Comment