Monday, June 16, 2014

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Hello family and friends!!!!

How are you all doing on this beautiful Monday Morning? This week has been about 1345% better! Working with Hermana Toral was fun and we mostly ended up exploring the area. I need to learn the area because I will be leading again this transfer and the rest of the time I am in Cosmos. We didn´t end up working a lot because she was Trunkie. I don´t know if they use that word in other missions but when someone is Trunkie it is when they do something that reminds them of home. Almost like homesick but more just thinking of home. It is understandable because she leaves tomorrow! However, I did learn a lot from her but am excited to work with my new companion.

I went to the Doctor this week for my toe and on Tuesday they said they were doing to remove the nail on friday and then it would be fine. When I went in on Friday they said it wasn´t an ingrown toenail but just an infection over the nail bed that is causing it not to grow. They gave me more medicine and said that if it wasn´t better in 2 weeks they would decide what to do... joy. I am working around it though so all is well. 

Yesterday and today I am in a trio while I wait for my new companion. The problem is... it is a trio of gringas. That is dangerous in any area and it turns out we are in the most dangerous area in the mission where they have sisters. Don´t fear! We are strong. We survived and today we aren´t in the area so we will be fine. This is the first time two let alone three gringas are together. It has been a ton of fun and I have loved it. ç

Last night we got our calls for transfers.... it was intense! Remember how I mentioned Hna Adama and how we got along well and worked hard? Well I have been praying that she would be my companion because I could use a good one for this 8-week transfer. Prayers are answered because she is my new companion!!! I am so happy. I am going to be the happiest missionary! We will work hard and it is her last two months so I am killing off another companion. I am excited it is her because I know she will work hard to the end. 

Other than that I am happy and loving this week! I got a cold but it is going away now. Also, last week when I was having a hard time I found the scripture D&C 127 verse 2. it is Joseph Smith. While I know my problems aren´t as big as his were, it still helped a ton.

I got to go to the temple on Saturday as well. The Cochabamba temple is honestly the prettiest in the entire world. I am in love with it. It was such a great experience!! Always go to the temple. it helps I promise.

I hope you all are doing well! I love you so much and pray for you more than once every day. You are such great examples and I am so happy to have such an amazing support group. Have an amazing week and remember that God Loves YOU!!! (And I do too!!!)

Your Bolivian Missionary,

Hermana Clarissa Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment