Monday, May 19, 2014

Last week in the MTC!

Oh my goodness what a rollercoaster of a week it has been!!!

My companion's name is Hermana Pérez. She is from Peru and is tall for a Latina and very skinny! She doen't speak much English so I have had a ton of practice on my Spanish. She is really nice and also has a great sense of humor so we get along really well! We are always laughing and joking around but we also work really well as a companionship. For some reason all of the Latinos think that I am hilarious.... I mean, I am... but my Spanish jokes are completely dumb  but they laugh so hard and ask me to keep telling them. Everyone seems to know my name and I don't know half of theirs! I hear my jokes around the hall and it is really fun to make them laugh. One of their favorite jokes of mine is "me gusta su cabaza!" That really just means I like your head. They think it is the funniest thing on the planet! 

If everything works out well I will be leaving for Bolivia on Monday night! Fingers crossed... I will leave at around 1:30 am and will fly to Bolivia. I am really excited to get there because I will admit that I am getting tired of being in the MTC. It will be nice to be able to go out and help people feel the love of the Savior. I know that it will be hard, but I will be outside and talking to people. 

This week has been a struggle but I am doing my best and am excited to get out to Bolivia and serve!!! I hope you all had a wonderful week. I am sorry this letter isn't very long! Loves!!

Hermana Morey




(Note from Meredith: sorry about the sideways picture, I need to fix the way she sends them to me so I can rotate them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment