Monday, May 4, 2015

"Just Wait..."

Hello!!! How are you all doing this week?!

Can you believe that is is already May?! Where is the time going? This week was actually a pretty good week. We always seemed to be busy and we had a couple great lessons. We started working in our new area on Saturday and that was a little rough because nobody was home.... for some reason nobody is home during the weekends. That makes it a little harder. Also, this week was HOT! Okay not terrible but it was staying around 105 every day. To me that is hot! Everyone just keeps saying "just wait." I am so tired of the phrase! When I was in Logan for school and I was cold everyone would say Just wait! Now that I am here they still say it. :) That is okay, My missionary tan lines are getting pretty defined, I now how permanent white socks on my feet and a white watch on my wrist. :) 

This week we had a really good lesson with Salvador and Andrea. They have been going through some pretty hard times which made them put religion aside. We had a kind of "come to Jesus" meeting and they committed to come to church. They ended up coming, FINALLY, and they were going to leave after the first hour but the Sunday school teacher talked them into staying for the second hour. it was perfect. Andrea told us that our prayers are working and that things are getting better. Prayers are so powerful!!! 

With Felicia and Max... we realized that Max didn't quite understand that there is only 1 true church. He thought that each person had the church that was right for them. We had an amazing spiritual lesson where he was able to tell us that he Knows that this church is true. They accepted a baptismal date for next year. (He is on parole so he can't get baptized sooner than that without first presidency approval) we will work on that but they are doing well!!

Also... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!!! It feels so weird to be writing this so early when it isn't until Sunday but I hope you know how much I love you. :) Thank you so much for all of the support and love that you have shown me not only while I have been gone but always. :) You are the most amazing mother in the whole world and I hope you know that you are my hero and I just want to be more like you and to make you proud. Thank you so much for everything that you do for me. You will always have me to count on!!! I am so excited to call home on Sunday and to talk to you. :) 

I hope you all have an amazing week this week!! Thank you so much for your prayers in my behalf!!!!

Love,
Hermana Morey



No comments:

Post a Comment